Thursday Romanticism: Miss You Much

New Year's Eve Ballroom Dance Competition 2011 at Hotel Bragjamustika Bogor, West Java


 You are what you dance. So keep on dancing!

Ah, I wish I could. *burst into tears*. Yes, I've been leaving dancing for about 6 months now. And I'm craving for it much lately. The reason why I left it is simply because I have a job. Having a job to be done that takes much time everyday. To know that I don't have enough time to dance anymore is sad.

Some say that I have to manage my time carefully and spare a bit so I can still have left to do dancing. Some say that it's okay because you can not be there (on dancing) all your life. Another say that I have to find out my another like to do beside dancing. But, deep down inside, I just can't leave the thing I like the most for like 4 years. I just can't give up dancing to the job I have right now. I just can't find another things I like to do most. I just can't live without dancing. I just.............CAN'T!




In dancing, I got almost everything. I surrounded by people who seriously funny. I learned Latin and Standard Dancing. I just had to hear and feel the rhythm. I found serenity. I sweated like a pig. I felt freedom. I could express myself in many ways. I did routine till drop. I... So much I could do and felt when dancing.

But now, I feel lost. I feel empty. I feel something's missing. I feel terrible. I feel dishonest to myself. I miss chattering with the people. I miss teaching routines to new members. I miss doing couple dancing. I miss Jive. I miss Salsa. I miss Quicksteps. I miss Tango. I miss all things I can do when I'm dancing.

A friend say, "If it is still in your heart, it is worth the fight. Even if you lose...". Oh, well. I think I've got to do what I've got to do. Am I right?


Homecoming Day 2010

Valentine's Day 2011 at Botani Square

"Silly Pose" at Nelayan Seafood Resto Ancol

"Together Is Matter"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afternoon Tea And Flowery Time With Cutting Project

Before Coup D'etat