End of Year

In the blink of an eye, here we are, at the tail end of 2023. Seriously, where did the time go? It feels like just yesterday I was stuck in the whirlwind of 2019, a time when my travel plans were multiplying, and life seemed almost too good to be true. Ah, the days of dreaming big!

I used to have this ritual of evaluating my resolutions as the year wound down, jotting down all the exciting things I wanted to do or achieve in the coming year. But then, the pandemic hit, and it flipped my world upside down. Suddenly, I found myself morphing into a whole new version of myself--disorganized, unmotivated, and dare I say, a bit slothful. Lol, never in my dream!

2023 arrived, and I was still navigating this maze of change. It wasn't the typical fresh start I'd anticipated. Instead, it was like I had to learn to dance to a completely different rhythm--one that I wasn't quite familiar with. Life took an unexpected turn, and I had to adapt, reshape my goals, and find a new groove in the chaos. 

Amidst the chaos, though, I discovered a silver lining--a chance for personal growth and self-reflection. It's funny how adversity has a way revealing parts of yourself you never knew existed. As I stumbled through the uncertainties, I found strength in embracing the messiness of it all.

So here I am, sharing a piece of my journey--a journey that's far from perfect but uniquely mine. The resolutions may have taken a detour, but the adventure continues. Stay tuned as I navigate this roller-coaster called life, one unexpected twist at a time.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afternoon Tea And Flowery Time With Cutting Project

Lost in The Jungle