Fall For You

It's kind of hilarious how I can effortlessly find myself falling for someone. Yep, you read that right--I'm a quick faller. Go ahead, have a good laugh at my expense.

Is it love at first sight? Nah, not really.

Is it because of their looks? Not necessarily. 

Umm, maybe it's just the law of attraction? The person I find myself falling for has something that captivates my brain and maybe even my heart. Or not. It's all a bit unclear.

From my experience, the types of people I fall for are pretty varied, if not downright random. It could be random people on the street or strangers from social media. But more often than not, it's actors, idols from dramas, or members of bands. 

It's true--I can fall for them easily even without knowing them personally. I observe their gestures, read their words, and listen to their speeches. And then, just like that, I find myself falling. 

You might be wondering, how and why do I do this? Well, here's the thing is: I can fall for someone easily, yet my feelings can take 180-degree turn with a single statement, behavior, or attitude. But, for the time being, let me just enjoy the fall.

I don't need to know them beforehand. I don't need to see their face first. I don't need to spend a lot of time together. But, I just.....fall.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afternoon Tea And Flowery Time With Cutting Project

Bad Days Turn Into....