Currently Watching [KDrama - Imaginary Cat]

LOVE LOVE LOVE! My love for cats is something that I can't descriptively explain. Why do I love cat more than any other pet animals? I don't know either. And I could not be happier to know that KDrama has released Imaginary Cat, a drama installation based on an original webtoon which was quite popular about the lives of young man and the cat lives with, at the end of November last year. Eight episodes of cuteness overload with Yoo Seung Ho (OMO! YSH is back on screen. Yay!) make me wait and stay on screen weekly just to feel the happiness between the adorable two. I must say Bok Gil (the cat) did a great job posing and acting.

Now, happpy meowing!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afternoon Tea And Flowery Time With Cutting Project

Comic 8 (2014)