Be Confidence With Cutting Project

One of this year resolution is to have a creative collaboration work with Cutting Project. Occasionally, I have been wearing Cutting Project outfit to everyday routine. I found Cutting Project material to be comfortable to wear for hanging out.

In every season they've released, they only made it in limited pieces. It's limited. So, not everyone can own neither can wear the same outfit. How amazing is that? Not to mention that the price is sooooo affordable. And if it's fit for you then it means only for you.

Since I have unusual body type, I like to request for something that I want with patterns and model which suitable for me. So it will be more exclusive and well-suited. Go check Cutting Project's social media to find out more about it.




Photos by Vicky Deindra Electra and Woro Utami

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afternoon Tea And Flowery Time With Cutting Project

Comic 8 (2014)