Currently Watching [KDrama - Lawless Lawyer, What's Wrong With You Secretary Kim?, The Undateables, Are You Human Too?]

Sooo... since it's holiday season, I have been catching up with all possible kdramas. So much that sometimes I get mixed up between characters and lost among stories. But, watching them is surely good for my heart. Here goes the lists:

1. Lawless Lawyer

















Who's not in love with Lee Joon-gi? That would be everyone's reason behind watching all his kdramas. But, no. I haven't watched any his drama before. Not even Criminal Minds, nor Scarlet Heart Ryeo, never Scholar Who Walks The Night. However, I'm drawn to this action-packed legal drama about mobster and corruption in the legal system. Tried to watch the first two episodes and I'm hooked. I.COULD.NOT.STOP. If only they air it everyday, I guarantee I won't be far from my laptop and wifi, just to make sure that I catch each episodes fresh.


2. What's Wrong With You Secretary Kim?




















Who's not up for Park Seo joon drama, eh? I guess everyone's on board the first time they find out Park Seo joon will be on in a drama. I have been following his works since Kill Me Heal Me then She Was Pretty, (I skipped Hwarang because I'm not into historical drama) then Fight My Way (this is one is my favorite by far) and I must say I'm in love with him. So, I am ready to exchange my soul just for the sake of watching him (shirtless or up close, either way) on my screen every single day. Ha!

This drama tells about a relationship between a narcissistic chaebol boss and his sassy secretary. The story begins when the secretary suddenly wants to quit after serving the egomaniac boss for nine years. I can see that this is going to be a fun ride as it rapid fire dialogues and shows smart, wityy way the characters speak. Oh, it's going to be crazy laugh every week.


3. The Undateables

When I heard Nam Goong-min and Hwang Jun-eum are back to dramaland as a couple, I couldn't hide my excitements. These two have been my king and queen when it comes to rom-com. They deliver the lines pretty good, along with the little gestures. They get the humours on track. So, when these two are paired, I know I'm going to see something fun and fresh on my screen.

The Undateables is about a heroine who's a couple manager while the hero is a love guru who has parsed every theory there is about love. I'm liking how light it is to watch with vivid and bright looked scenes. It's a total visual for me. Yay!


4. Are You Human Too?










The last kdrama I'm into is Are You Human Too. It is pretty much the same trope with last year I Am Not A Robot drama, but this time, it's the other sex. Guess the Android dramas trope is still going strong this year. The drama is about a humanoid robot who takes place a third-generation chaebol who lies in a coma. So, this one goes in a different perspective, on a more serious note and involving a political power struggle between the human and robot.

I was not following Seo Kang-joon drama except Cheese In The Trap, but boy I must say he has grown so much in terms of acting skills and not to mention his good look. Aha. Seo Kang-joon is such a beauty, I know. He succesfully draws a line between him as a human and as a robot. He's doing a great job embodying two very distinct characters. I have no problem differentiating the human and the robot on my screen at any given time. Let's just hope it gives a satisfying ending as well. *fingers crossed*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afternoon Tea And Flowery Time With Cutting Project

To Becoming Cinderella