On Sale

You know how big my love is for shoes? Big enough that I couldn't stop buying it until I broke myself. I know I have been such an impulsive shoes buyer for the past two years. You know, earning money yourself can harm your wallet in fact.

My love for shoes doesn't change. I love shoes, still. Even better now that I can think clearly what shoes should I buy according to what I need daily, weekly, monthly, even annually. I just can help myself seeing these babies just sit on my shoe rack. I know these babies would love to go for a stroll and seize the day with the new owner. :)

So, if you just wanna help me by being a new owner for these babies I'll be so happy. Contact me through twitter @misselectraa or email ve_qimoet@yahoo.com

To be considered:

  • All shoes here are sale
  • All shoes here are used once or twice
  • All shoes here are in a good condition
  • All shoes here are fixed price


1. Alice Black from UP Shoes
Size 42
IDR135000.



2. Nina Denim from UP Shoes
Size 42
IDR140000



3. Aira Multicolor from UP Shoes
Size 42
IDR140000


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afternoon Tea And Flowery Time With Cutting Project

To Becoming Cinderella