A Glance

For God Sake, it's already in the middle of March! My first sentence tells how long I've been neglected --this supposed to be--my daily journal. I own you guys 4 Love Letters and another stories I've been through February and March. Err..

For God Sake, I'm so busy handling this and that! My first sentence on this paragraph tells how busy I am handling my work life and my dance life. While at the same time I have to handle my 'me-time' life, also. Bzz..

I miss having an 8 hours good of sleep, I miss having morning exercise time daily, I miss having a little time to read before sleep, I miss going to the cinema, I miss browsing for shoes, I miss having family time on the weekend. I miss this and that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afternoon Tea And Flowery Time With Cutting Project

Comic 8 (2014)