Welcoming February

Wow, January has gone by so fast. I feel like I have just spent the new year yesterday but in fact today I'm walking in the month of February already. I bet 2016 will go by in a blink that maybe tomorrow it will be December already. Phew!

Here's a recap of what I did in January:
  • Did a collaboration work with Cutting Project (yayness! and it's still going on. woohoo!)
  • Posted blog regularly (I do hope this will last forever)
  • Traveled with best-friend discovering new places
  • Expressed feeling wisely
 I still have things to do and accomplish for this amazing year. I hope myself won't let me be lazy to make my dreams come true. Hey, self! Be motivated, will ya?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afternoon Tea And Flowery Time With Cutting Project

Comic 8 (2014)