Dance Shoot Eat Journey in Bandung!

Remember my collaboration work with Cutting Project at the end of the year? Well, the good news is, it's still going on. I'm helping my friend to shoot another dress while we're having a contemporary workshop in Bandung at the end of January. Not to forget having a culinary and heart-talks session while we're at it. So, it was like super productive weekend we have spent in 2016 so far.

The contemporary workshop has become my regular activity every time I have a chance to fly out of Jakarta to fresh my mind. I feel this urge to attend contemporary workshop because I feel like I should learn from many contemporary dancer as much as I can. That way I can feed my soul happily.

I like how Ryan Tan and Jessica Christina inspire us young dancer to explore more, to learn more, and to feel more. We are encouraged to find which muscle to use in order to show best movements despite the choreography. I'm blessed to have them in class even for just 4 hours non-stop. :)

After dancing, we change quickly to shoot some more for Cutting Project. We don't wanna miss the natural lighting which is Mr. Sun because of the sudden changes in weather nowadays. We still manage to get some best shot before rain is pouring down. 

Before we go back home, we get the time to try some best culinary spot which are popular among Bandung people recently. We go to Hummingbird, Bakso Budjangan, Warunk Upnormal, Pino Pizza, and The Hartwood. I know it's a lot but we have fun trying different kind of famous food in Bandung. In the meantime, we also have a quality time sharing here and there. Catching up stories about our dreams and plans for the near future just because that's what makes us alive till now. We do hope we can do a travel-shoot journey again in the near future. Just stay tuned! ;)

 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afternoon Tea And Flowery Time With Cutting Project

Before Coup D'etat