True Smiles

I've been working in an inclusive school (Special Education Departement for exact) for almost 3 years. I can say that I've had my ups and downs along the way. Those days had made me the way I am today. I mean, I've changed into a better person in terms of patience, teaching, handling special kids, group working, and several self-developmental kind of things.

I didn't realize working with kids is what I wanted to do since I was a kid. I loved and am still loving kids. I love to be with kids. I love to play with kids. I love to babysit kids. And so many love related to the kids. Although some of them may be annoying or spoiled, I know that they're just the kids. I can tell them the right thing and they'll happily follow and do it directly. That's what makes me even happier.

There are times when I feel sad because of  life problems. But whenever I see my special kids, they always have a healing power for my sadness. Because they make me smile directly I see them. Their smiles are so true that they don't know how to fake it. Their smiles are beautiful. Their smiles cure problems just like painkillers kill all stomachaches.

And now that it's a holiday, I'm sure I'm gonna miss their smiles. A LOT. :')


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afternoon Tea And Flowery Time With Cutting Project

To Becoming Cinderella