To Becoming Cinderella

Regarding what I wrote on my twitter last week, I'm not enjoying my holiday by...............becoming Cinderella. By becoming Cinderella means literally doing all household chores and running errands for almost everyday. Guess, I'll be such a dutiful daughter during my stay at home. ;)

Since I was a kid, I'd never had a house-helper. Any kind of chores were done by my mom. My mom showed all her kids how to be able to be independent by washing dishes, sweeping floor, making bed, even doing laundry by our own. She said they would be useful when we were out of home. Yes, they are! For I've survived spending 10 years living by myself. Now every time I get back home, I find myself enjoying doing household chores in terms of helping my mom.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afternoon Tea And Flowery Time With Cutting Project

Comic 8 (2014)