GroovAholic Dance Course

Since I didn't have any plan where to go during my Summer Holiday, I decided to take a dance course to fulfill my dancing needs. So in the early July, I joined GroovAholic Dance Course for a week. It was held by several dance studios around Jakarta; Speranza Dance Studio (in which I'm a member of) and d'Posture Dance Studio.

I took this course simply because it has Contemporary and Hip Hop Classes all day loooong for about a week. You know, I'm so into Contemporary and Hip Hop Routines lately. I don't know why, I just feel happy, relax, and relieve after I dance this kind of dances. :)

So, there I went every day. To dance all day long. To fulfill my dancing needs. For about a week. At the end of the week, we have to perform what we got from those classes in a well-known old-fashioned performing art venue, Gedung Kesenian Jakarta. Couldn't be more happier girl I was!

Here are the snapshots! Enjoy. :D












photos taken by various source: Me, Jemima Vaya, Sisi Simanulang, Woro Utami

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afternoon Tea And Flowery Time With Cutting Project

Comic 8 (2014)