Currently Watching [Fight My Way]

OMONAAAAA... they didn't! Fight My Way or Third-rate My Way (whichever it may be, because kdrama is inconsistent with its english title) is now becoming my all time favorite youth rom-com of all. It's fresh and real. It brings up childhood-friendship-turns-lover theme. It's sassy and bold addressing youth issues of having a dream, positive growth, friendship as a support system, and making decisions in a relationship.

I'm beyond happy that the production team perfectly cast Park Seo-joon and Kim Ji-won together as they both have greaaaaat chemistry on screen. Their acting are so natural that I believe they have been friends for 20 years long and trying to do what they love in spite of so many challenges they are facing. I regret for not watching it early, but I also regret that I watch it now because now I have to wait a week to know what happened in the next episodes. Gosh, show! Please keep being awesome. <3 p="">

Youth is only youth when you cause trouble. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afternoon Tea And Flowery Time With Cutting Project

Comic 8 (2014)