[Not So] Welcoming March

Oh well. It's been a week almost 2 weeks since March started and I'm here drowning with all the projects I've been working on since last year.

I must say that I am exhausted attending meetings over meetings, re-checking every details, and making sure that everything's going to be alright in the end.

It is the first time for me working directly under Board supervision. It's quite a big project for me to handle for the past 5 years at school. So, I was kind of nervous. Also, juggling from teaching and meetings is not so easy to manage in 10 hours working time.

I am hoping it will run smooth and end well and everyone can take the benefit of the program and be happy in the end.

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afternoon Tea And Flowery Time With Cutting Project

Comic 8 (2014)