Ha Happy Wedding, HEY BROTHER!

A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, it's you and me together forever and never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart.
~ unknown


March has been the busiest month so far as for me. I know I haven't updated my blog about my last year #KoreaTrip because I was doing something else. It was my brother's wedding (among other things). Finally after 10 years of journey together as a couple, my brother set off his sail with his wife last week. Happiest wedding for both of you, dear bro.

So, let me say this again to you: happy traveling to a new journey of marriage, HEY BROTHER! I wish you happiness ever after. 

Muah,
Your one and only sister



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afternoon Tea And Flowery Time With Cutting Project

Comic 8 (2014)