Santa Is Not Coming To School


On Tuesday, our school celebrated Christmas event by having some fun things to do. We exchanged gifts, had potluck, took photos on a photo booth, and watched Frosty The Snowman and Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer.

Knowing that Tuesday was the last day of school before Christmas holiday made me kinda sad. I would not be able to meet my special kids for almost a month. I knew I would have missed them all during the holiday. I would miss their laughter, their cutie smile, their chubby cheek, even their fretful behavior. I think it's okay. I'm gonna see them next year and that would be a long-awaited moment. For now, let's have a merry joyful holidaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afternoon Tea And Flowery Time With Cutting Project

Comic 8 (2014)