Padma Hotel Bandung

Last weekend I went to Bandung with my friends. We stayed in Hotel Padma Bandung. Its located is in Ranca Bentang, Ciumbeluit. Thanks to my friend who got a nice deal voucher to stay in here. She let us to come and join her spending the night there. I was so happy!

I'm a kind of backpacker. I usually sleep in the hostels or cheap hotels. I don't mind with the uncomfortable bed and unfacilitated small room. So, when there was a chance to try the comfortable hotel with the elegant guestrooms, and a spectacular hill view, I certainly said YES!

I recommended you to stay for a night or two in Padma Hotel to feel a serene paradise under spectacular mountain view. The service they serve were magnificent. Although it's a bit pricey, but it's worth the price. :)



Photos taken from Safitri Kurniasari's album



 

 



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afternoon Tea And Flowery Time With Cutting Project

To Becoming Cinderella